- small saucepan
- medium skillet
Spicy Bulgogi 3-Pack
- 1 Omsom Korean Spicy Bulgogi Sauce
- Boxed mac and cheese
- 6 hot dogs, your preferred brand
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
Let's get cooking:
- Cook mac and cheese as directed. Stir in Omsom starter and set aside.
- Make your octopus hot dogs: slice hot dogs in half. Make one slice length-wise, leaving about 1" intact at the end. Cut each of the long sections in half (lengthwise), then in half again - so that each “octopus” has 8 “legs.”
- In a pan over medium-high, saute hot dogs until the "legs" curl up, about 2-3 minutes.
- Plate your mac ‘n cheese and top with “octopus” hot dogs.
- Garnish with scallions. Enjoy!