- mixing bowl
- can opener
- medium skillet
Spicy Bulgogi Sauce
- 1 Korean Omsom Spicy Bulgogi Starter
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 can sweet corn (15oz), drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, roasted
- ½ cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1 scallion stalk, finely sliced
- 1 tsp. neutral oil
Prep your sauce!
- Mix Omsom sauce, eggs, and mayo in a bowl.
Let’s get cooking!
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add corn and spread on bottom of pan. Pour over sauce, shaking the pan so that it evenly coats the corn.
- Top with mozzarella.
- Cover and let cook, undisturbed for about 2 minutes or until it’s firm to the touch.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions, and slice into triangles. Enjoy!