Spicy Bulgogi Sauce
- 1 Omsom Spicy Bulgogi Sauce
- ½ Ib. spaghetti (cooked in salted water)
- 1 cup cooking liquid (reserved from salted pasta water)
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (crumbled)
- 12 oz. pancetta
- Black pepper (reserved for garnish)
Prep your sauce!
- Combine egg yolks, Omsom sauce, and parmesan in a bowl.
- Mix well with a fork until it becomes a paste.
Let’s get cooking!
- In a pan over medium heat, cook pancetta for ~5 minutes until crispy and goldencooked through. Set aside some for garnish, if desired.
- Add spaghetti and ½ cup cooking liquid. Toss in yolk mixture and continuously stir to combine so that the yolks do not cook. If sauce is too thick, thin with remaining cooking liquid until saucy and creamy. Turn off heat once fully combined.
- Garnish with parmesan and black pepper, if desired.