Spicy Bulgogi Pasta Chips Recipe
- 1 Omsom Korean Spicy Bulgogi Starter
- 1 box of Banza Bowties
- sesame oil
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 tsp. black sesame seeds
- kimchi mayo
Enjoy as a quick snack!
We teamed up with our friends at Banza to create this damn delicious pasta chip recipe featuring their low-carb, high-fiber pasta + our Spicy Bulgogi starter 🔥
- Cook Banza Bowties according to the package. Once cooked, drain, rinse with water, and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Loosen the Omsom starter with a splash of sesame oil and toss with the cooked noodles. Add salt to taste.
- Put noodles in your air fryer for 8-10 minutes. Toss and continue to cook for another couple of minutes until noodles are browned and crispy.
- Top with chopped scallions and black sesame seeds. Dip in kimchi mayo and enjoy!