- mixing bowl
- non-stick pan
Spicy Bulgogi Sauce
- 1 Omsom Spicy Bulgogi Sauce
- 1 tbsp. chili crisp (reserve some for garnish)
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup tapioca flour
- ½ cup water
- 2 large eggs
- ½ large onion, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup mayo
- 7 green onions, cut into 3 to 4 in lengths
- ¼ cup neutral oil
Recipe adapted from James' new debut cookbook, Chili Crisp!
Let’s get cooking:
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, eggs, chili crisp, and half of the packet of Omsom sauce. Add onion and scallion, mix well.
- To make the aioli: mix mayo and remainder of Omsom sauce packet. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Pour ⅓ cup batter into the pan, flatten with a spatula, and cook until golden and crispy edges.
- Flip and cook the other side until crispy.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve hot with extra chili crisp and aioli.