Spicy Bulgogi Sauce
- 1 Omsom Korean Spicy Bulgogi Sauce
- 8 medium eggs, frozen and peeled (Pro tip: run them under water to make peeling easier once frozen!)
- 5 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 3 cups neutral oil for frying
- 1 scallion, sliced (for garnish)
- Soy sauce (for garnish)
A hot bowl of rice or on top of our Saucy Noodles!
- In a large bowl, combine ½ cup flour, cornstarch, baking powder, Omsom sauce, and ½ cup water to make your batter. It should be thick in texture!
Let’s get cooking!
- Pour oil into pot until the oil is roughly 3 inches deep. Heat oil over medium-high heat until it reaches 350°F.
- Working with 3 eggs at a time, coat eggs in remaining flour before dipping them into the batter.
- Moving quickly, transfer the battered eggs into hot oil and fry for 5-6 minutes, flipping halfway, until crispy and golden. Work in batches to avoid overcrowding.
- Garnish with scallions and a drizzle of soy sauce. Enjoy!