- air fryer
- 7-inch oven-safe dish
Spicy Bulgogi Sauce
- 1 Omsom Spicy Bulgogi Sauce
- 2 chicken thighs, cooked + shredded
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup kimchi
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced (reserve some for garnish)
Serve with your favorite chips!
Let’s get cooking!
- In a bowl, add shredded chicken, scallions, kimchi, cream cheese, sour cream, pepper jack, and Omsom sauce.
- Transfer the mixture to a 7-inch oven-safe dish + cover the dish tightly with foil. Set air fryer to 400 degrees and cook for 8 minutes.
- Garnish the dish with scallions. Enjoy!