Spicy Thai Broiled Oysters Recipe
- Omsom Thai Larb Starter
- 18 fresh oysters, on the half shell
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. (~12 leaves) mint, sliced thinly
Serve as an appetizer or hors d'oeuvre.
- Preheat your oven on broil. Lay the oysters face up on a lined baking sheet.
- Mix the Omsom starter with the melted butter.
- Evenly distribute the mixture across your oysters.
- Broil oysters 5 inches from heat for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the edges of the oysters begin to curl and the butter-starter mixture is bubbly.
- Remove from the oven. Top with sliced mint.
- You’re done! Serve as an appetizer or hors d'oeuvre. Enjoy!