- baking sheet
- small bowl
Serve as an appetizer or hors d'oeuvre.
- Preheat your oven on broil. Lay the oysters face up on a lined baking sheet.
- In a bowl, mix the Omsom starter with the melted butter and finely chopped cilantro, reserving some cilantro for garnish.
- Evenly distribute the mixture across your oysters.
- Broil oysters 5 inches from heat for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the edges of the oysters begin to curl and the butter-starter mixture is bubbly.
- Remove from the oven. Top with sliced mint + cilantro.
- You’re done! Serve as an appetizer or hors d'oeuvre. Enjoy!