- air fryer
- cutting board
- two mixing bowls
Recipe from community member, Hanna (@hanseabright).
Prep your tofu!
- Tear tofu into bite sized pieces, approximately ~1.5’’. (Pro tip: make sure to tear so that the rough edges will capture more seasoning!)
- Toss tofu with 3 tbsp. cornstarch and salt. Bake in the oven (or air fryer) at 415F for ~8 minutes, until golden and crispy.
Prep your dipping sauce!
- Mix 1 tbsp. Omsom sauce with 3 tbsp. Gotham Greens Vegan Ranch, then set aside.
Let’s get cooking!
- Put remaining Omsom sauce in a bowl. Mix together remaining 1 tbsp. cornstarch with 1 tbsp. water, then add 1 rice vinegar and cornstarch mixture to Omsom sauce. Stir until combined.
- Place cooked tofu in a mixing bowl and toss with Omsom marinade. Toss marinated tofu back in the oven (or air fryer) and cook for another ~5 minutes.
- Plate tofu and sprinkle with sesame seeds and scallions. Dip tofu bites in Gochujang Vegan Ranch and enjoy!