Tteok and Cheese
- 1 Omsom Korean Spicy Bulgogi Starter
- 2 cups tteok (tubular rice cakes)
- 1 cups water
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 scallion, sliced thinly
- 2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella, grated
- 1 tsp. salt
- Black pepper
Recipe from community member, Hanna (@hanseabright).
Let’s get cooking!
- Heat rice cakes, water, and cream in saucepan over medium until simmering, ~4 minutes.
- Add cheddar, mozzarella, and salt and stir until cheese is melted. Toss in Omsom sauce and stir to combine, cooking for ~3 minutes.
- Garnish with scallions and black pepper. Enjoy!