How to Make
- Mixing bowl
- Omsom Chinese Mala Salad Starter
- ½ lb. leftover shredded turkey meat
- 1 large cucumber, preferably English
- ½ cup enoki mushrooms or mushrooms of your choice, sliced (optional)
- ⅛ tsp. salt
Traditional: Serve with white rice.
Mix it up: Serve with your favorite Thanksgiving leftovers.
Recipe from community member, Stasia de Tilly (@kowloonbaby_).
- Shred your leftover turkey and add to the mixing bowl.
- Peel your cucumber (if desired), trim ends, and slice lengthwise in half.
- Remove seeds and pulp with a spoon.
- Place the side of a large knife on the cucumber, skin side up, and smash. Slice into bite-sized pieces.
- If using mushrooms, blanch mushrooms in boiled water for 30 seconds and drain.
- Combine crushed cucumber, shredded turkey, mushrooms (if using), and the Omsom starter into mixing bowl, and stir to mix evenly.
- Season with salt, and you’re done! Serve with some of our suggested favorites. Enjoy!