Vegan Mushroom Mala Stir Fry Noodles Recipe
- Omsom Chinese Mala Salad Starter
- 2 3.5 oz. packages of enoki mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 12 oz. bag of kelp noodles
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- ½ cup cucumber
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
Recipe from community member, Summer (@chefsummerstorm).
- Trim the ends of the enoki mushrooms off and discard them. Boil mushrooms for 30 seconds and drain.
- On medium-high, heat 2 tbsp. olive oil in a large sauté pan. Sauté mushrooms for 4 to 5 minutes until golden brown. Stir occasionally.
- Drain and rinse off the kelp noodles. Once mushrooms are cooked through, season with salt, add the kelp noodles into the pan, and sauté for another 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove pan from heat and pour in the Omsom starter and agave nectar. Stir until well combined.
- Let it cool down for 2 minutes and add cucumbers. Garnish with scallions and enjoy!