- stock pot
- mixing bowl
- serving platter
- serving platter/sheet tray
Lemongrass BBQ Sauce
- 2 Omsom Lemongrass BBQ Sauce
- 1 Ib. shrimp, ideally shell on, with head and tail
- 1 Ib. clams, scrubbed and cleaned
- 2 crab legs, pre-cooked
- 1 smoked sausage, cut into 2’’ pieces on the diagonal
- 4 cups water
- 3 ears of corn, halved
- 1 Ib. baby red potatoes, halved
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 1/2 cup cilantro sprigs, picked
- 3 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 3 tbsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1 stick unsalted butter
Best served with beer and a bib! Can use plastic gloves for eating.
Prep your broth!
- Combine water, 1 packet of Omsom sauce, and Cajun + Old Bay seasoning in a stock pot. Bring to a boil for a few minutes, then reduce to a simmer.
Prep your dipping sauce!
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat, then add remaining packet of Omsom sauce. Over heat, stir until combined for ~1 minute to activate flavors. Turn off heat and squeeze one lemon quarter into sauce and combine. Set aside for later!
Let’s get cooking!
- Add potatoes to broth at a mild simmer. Cook for ~5 minutes. Add sausage and cook for another 5 minutes. Finally, bring broth to a ripping boil, then add clams, shrimp, crab legs, and corn. Cover and cook for ~4 min until shrimp is pink and clams have opened.
- Strain ingredients and put into a mixing bowl. Toss with approximately half of the Omsom butter sauce, reserving the rest for dipping. Serve on a platter and garnish with cilantro and lemon wedges. Enjoy!