- mixing bowl
- Omsom Vietnamese Lemongrass BBQ Starter
- 3/4 lb. boneless skinless chicken thigh
- neutral cooking oil
Traditional: Serve with Mama Pham's Nước Mắm (Dipping Fish Sauce), rice noodles, cucumber, cilantro, mint, and crushed peanuts.
Mix it up: Serve on a bed of greens, cilantro, and mint.
Prep your chicken:
- Slice chicken thinly, about ½ inch thick.
- Season chicken with ½ tsp. each of salt and pepper.
- Combine chicken, 1 tsp. oil, and the Omsom starter in the mixing bowl.
- Stir to coat chicken evenly. Marinate for at least 15 minutes or overnight for bolder flavor.
Let’s get cooking:
- On medium high, heat 1 tbsp. oil in the skillet for 2 minutes. Cook chicken for 3 minutes, letting it sear on one side. Stir and cook for another 3 minutes or until cooked through.
- You’re done! Serve with some of our suggested favorites. Enjoy!