Yuzu Miso-Glazed Eggplant Strips
skillet or pan
- Omsom Japanese Yuzu Misoyaki Starter
- 1 large eggplant
- sesame seeds
Serve with a bowl of jasmine rice!
Recipe from community member, Kiano (@kianomoju).
- Cut eggplant into strips lengthwise.
- Salt the eggplant for 30 minutes to draw out the moisture, then drain.
- On medium-high, heat 1 tbsp. oil in a pan and sear eggplant in batches until golden.
- Toss in the Omsom starter and coat eggplant in starter.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, jalapeño, and cilantro, and you're done! Enjoy!