Yuzu Miso Pork + Rice Noodle Stir-Fry Recipe
- Omsom Japanese Yuzu Misoyaki Starter
- Salad greens (we love Hungryroot's Asian Salad Mix!)
- 1/4 lb boneless pork chop
- 1 lb. rice noodles
- 1 tbsp. oil
- ¼ cup water
The perfect lunch or dinner on its own!
- Remove all noodles from packaging. Add noodles and ¼ cup water to a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave for 3 minutes until soft, then gently stir. Set aside.
- On medium-high, heat 1 tbsp. oil in skillet and cook salad mix with salt and pepper for 4-5 minutes until softened. Set aside.
- Pat pork chops dry. In a lightly oiled skillet over medium-high, sear pork chops for 2-3 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Slice pork chops, add them back into the skillet, and mix in the Omsom starter. You’re done!