Yuzu Miso Sushi Bake
- 1 Omsom Japanese Yuzu Miso Starter
- 10 oz. imitation crab
- ½ cup cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 ½ cups cooked short grain or sushi rice
- 5 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. furikake seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- roasted seaweed, to serve
- avocado, sliced, to serve
Serve warm with seaweed and avocado!
Let’s get cooking:
- Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix rice with rice vinegar, sugar, and ½ tsp. salt. Pat the seasoned rice in an even layer in the baking dish.
- Slice imitation crab pieces into 2 inch segments, lengthwise. Using your hands, shred crab into thin pieces.
- In a large bowl, add Omsom Starter, crab, cream cheese, mayonnaise, and ½ tsp. salt. Mix until well combined.
- Spread crab mixture atop the rice in an even layer. Sprinkle it with furikake.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is lightly golden. Serve warm with seaweed and avocado - that’s it! Enjoy!