Yuzu Misoyaki Cod with Soba Soup Recipe
- Omsom Japanese Yuzu Misoyaki Starter
- 2 5 oz. cod filets
- 5 oz. dried soba noodles
- 2 cups seafood stock (*Note: you can substitute seafood stock with chicken stock if you can’t find or make any!)
- 1/3 cup scallion, chopped
- 1/3 cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 4 radishes, sliced
Recipe from community member, Chef Way (@waymo_91).
- Slice the scallion, cilantro, radish, and cabbage and set aside.
- Cook soba noodles according to package instructions.
- Add the Omsom starter to a small bowl, reserving a tablespoon to add to your seafood stock.
- Heat stock on low and add in the reserved Omsom starter. Once stock is heated through, turn heat to low and cover with lid.
- Season the cod filets with salt and pepper, then glaze cod in thick coats of Omsom starter and set aside.
- Place cod on a sheet pan and broil in the oven at 500º F. Cook until cod is fully cooked through and glaze begins to caramelize, about 10-12 minutes.
- Add your noodles, cod and broth to a bowl with the garnishes and enjoy!