Yuzu Misoyaki Roasted Asparagus Recipe
- Omsom Japanese Yuzu Misoyaki Starter
- ¾ lbs. asparagus
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line your baking sheet.
- Trim off and discard the thick, woody ends of the asparagus.
- Pour the Omsom starter over the asparagus, using a pair of tongs to gently toss the asparagus so it’s coated on all sides.
- Place in the oven and roast the asparagus for 14-16 minutes, or until crisp-tender, gently turning them once about 7 minutes into cooking time.
- You’re done, enjoy!