That Viral Salmon Rice Bowl Recipe
- 2 Omsom Japanese Yuzu Misoyaki Starters
- 1 lb. salmon fillets
- cooking spray
- 1 cucumber
- jasmine rice
- small seaweed sheets
- soy sauce
Makes the perfect lunch or dinner!
Prep your salmon:
- Coat the salmon fillets in the Omsom starters. Marinate for at least 30 minutes or overnight for bolder flavor.
Let’s get cooking:
- Toss salmon in the air fryer and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Air fry at 390° F for 12-15 minutes.
Assemble your bowl:
- In a medium bowl, add salmon, rice, Sriracha, soy sauce, mayo, furikake, and mix well.
- Serve with cucumbers and seaweed sheets. Enjoy!