Yuzu Misoyaki Soba Recipe
- 1 Omsom Yuzu Misoyaki Starter
- 5 oz. green tea soba noodles
- 2 stalks scallion, chopped into 2-inch long pieces
- 3 cups chopped green veggies, such as bok choy, spinach, and/or zucchini
- 2 tbsp. neutral cooking oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 stalk scallion, thinly sliced for garnish
- sesame seeds (optional)
This recipe works great as meal prep + add your favorite protein to bulk up the dish!
Let’s get cooking:
- Boil soba noodles according to package instructions.
- In the meantime, heat a large wok or skillet on high heat. Pour in oil, then toss in green onion. Fry for 1-2 minutes until aromatic. Add in the veggies and season with salt.
- Once noodles are cooked, drain and rinse under cold water. Pour in half of the Omsom starter and toss to coat. Set aside to cool until veggies are ready.
- After about 5 minutes, veggies should be cooked through and lightly browned. Turn heat off and pour in the remainder of Omsom starter, and stir to coat.
- To serve, layer noodles on the bottom, then veggies, and top with additional green onions and sesame seeds. Add salt to taste + enjoy!