Yuzu Misoyaki Stuffing Onigiri Recipe
- Omsom Japanese Yuzu Misoyaki Starter
- leftover stuffing
- 2 tbsp. neutral cooking oil
Serve on its own or with your favorite leftovers!
Recipe from community member, Stasia de Tilly (@kowloonbaby_).
- Remove your leftover stuffing from the fridge and allow it to come to room temperature. With slightly wet hands, form the stuffing into a triangular shape.
- On medium high, pour cooking oil into a large skillet and grill each side of the onigiri until lightly golden, about 2-3 minutes.
- Brush the Omsom starter on each browned side and grill again until crispy, about 1-2 minutes. You’re done!