Air-Fried Spicy Smashed Potatoes
- 1 Omsom Thai Larb Starter
- 1 1/2 lb baby gold potatoes
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 stalks scallion
- 1 tbsp. cilantro
- Salt to taste
Serve with mayo or ketchup!
Let’s get cooking:
- Boil potatoes until fork tender - around 10 to 15 minutes and dry the potatoes.
- Transfer the potatoes to a sheet pan and use the bottom of a cup to smash the potatoes into thin coins, about 1/4" each.
- Melt 1 stick butter and mix with Omsom’s Larb starter.
- Slather larb butter over each potato coin.
- Air-fry the smashed potatoes for 15 minutes at 355°F, shaking halfway through, until golden brown.
- Garnish with sliced scallions and cilantro.
- Salt to taste. Enjoy!