- cutting board
- large bowl
- 1 Omsom Thai Larb Starter
- 2 tbsp. Toasted Rice Powder (optional)
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeds removed and diced
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- ½ small red onion, diced
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 limes, juiced
- 15 oz. black beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 oz black eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 ½ cups sweet corn
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- ⅓ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 scallion stalks, sliced
- 1 tbsp. salt
Enjoy with tortilla chips!
Recipe from community member, Hanna (@hanseabright).
Let's get cooking!
- Combine tomatoes, avocado, onion, beans, corn, bell pepper, and jalapeno pepper, cilantro, and scallion in large bowl. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together olive oil, Omsom starter, and lime juice.
- Pour dressing over ingredients and mix well. Add toasted rice powder and salt.
- You’re done! Enjoy!