Garlic Rice Recipe
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 tbsp. neutral cookingl oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
Serve topped with scallions and alongside any Omsom Filipino Sisig dish!
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat for 30 seconds.
- Add minced garlic, stirring frequently, until garlic turns light brown, about 45 seconds.
- Turn heat to low, add rice, and stir until garlic is evenly dispersed and rice is hot, about one minute. (Pro tip: The garlic is meant to get deep brown and roasted, so don’t worry too much about burning it!)
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and top with sliced scallions! Enjoy!