Larb Chicken Wings
- 1 Omsom Larb Starter
- 2 tbsp. Toasted Rice Powder (optional)
- 1 lb. chicken wings
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3 tbsp. neutral oil
- cilantro, for garnish
- lime, to serve
Let’s get cooking:
- In a large bowl, coat chicken wings with Omsom starter and salt, massaging until wings are thoroughly coated. Cover and refrigerate to marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together cornstarch, baking powder, and 1 tbsp. toasted rice powder (optional). Once wings are ready, lightly coat in the dry mix, dipping each wing one at a time.
- Preheat the airfryer or oven to 400 degrees. Line wings in an even layer, making sure none overlap. Brush a thin layer of oil on the wings.
- If using the airfryer, air fry for 8 mins, flip and brush oil on remaining sides, then air fry for another 8-10 minutes until golden brown, crispy, and internal temperature is 165 at the thickest part of the wing.
- If using the oven, bake for 15 minutes on one side, flip and brush oil on the other side, then bake until internal temperature is 165F at the thickest part of the wing. This should take anytime between 15-35 minutes, depending on the size of the wings.
- Garnish with cilantro, a squeeze of lime, and 1 tbsp. toasted rice powder. Enjoy!