- Anyday Large Deep Microwave Container
Spicy Bulgogi Sauce
For the greens:
- 1 Omsom Lemongrass BBQ Starter
- 3 bunches swiss chard, rinsed, stem removed and cut into ribbons
- 2 tbsp. neutral oil
For the chicken:
- 2 Omsom Spicy Bulgogi Starters
- 2 lb. chicken thigh, thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. neutral oil
- Sesame seeds, roasted
- 3 scallion stalks, sliced thinly
Sprinkle with sesame seeds and garnish with scallions.
Let's get cooking!
- Mix greens with oil and Omsom sauce, packing them tightly into Anyday container — they will shrink as they cook!
- Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the greens are tender and bright green. Salt to taste.
- Add the oil and onion into a clean Anyday and cover with lid (knob lifted). Cook in the microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until onion has softened.
- Place chicken in Anyday. Mix in Omsom sauce and evenly coat all chicken pieces. (Pro tip: marinate in Omsom sauce overnight for deeper flavor!)
- Continue cooking for 9-10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and onions have become tender, stirring halfway through for even cooking. (Don’t worry if there’s liquid in the Anyday, that’s totally normal!)
- Serve chicken over rice and veggies. Enjoy!