Thai Chicken Larb Recipe
- In a pot over medium low heat, sauté the chicken with 4 tbsp. water until cooked through. To keep the chicken juicy and tender, make sure it doesn’t brown. (Pro tip: There should be some liquid in the pan - don't drain it!)
- Once the chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes, turn off the stove and remove pan from heat.
- Immediately add the Omsom starter, cilantro, and scallions. Stir to wilt.
- Toss in the toasted rice powder, mint, shallots, and mix to incorporate. Salt to taste.
- You’re done! Serve with some of our suggested favorites. Enjoy!
Watch the full recipe video!