Thai Chicken Larb Recipe
- Omsom Thai Larb Starter
- Omsom Toasted Rice Powder
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 4 tbsp. water
- 2 scallion stalks, thinly sliced
- ½ cup cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 shallots, finely sliced lengthwise
- 2 tbsp. (~12 leaves) mint, coarsely chopped
- In a pot over medium low heat, sauté the chicken with 4 tbsp. water until cooked through. To keep the chicken juicy and tender, make sure it doesn’t brown. (Pro tip: There should be some liquid in the pan - don't drain it!)
- Once the chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes, turn off the stove and remove pan from heat.
- Immediately add the Omsom Thai Larb Starter, cilantro, and scallions. Stir to wilt.
- Toss in the Omsom Toasted Rice Powder, mint, shallots, and mix to incorporate. Salt to taste.
- You’re done! Serve with some of our suggested favorites. Enjoy!
Watch the full recipe video!